CATIA for Academia
CATIA V6 FOR ACADEMIA
Prepare your students for the challenges they’ll face in this global economy by teaching them to innovate in dispersed connected teams. Turn ‘chatting’ into product-centered conversations. Enable social learning. Coordinate students’ and educators’ access to team projects from a partnering institution. Work and interact globally with students and peers from any connected place.
Several years of collaboration with educators across various institutions and disciplines have led to the creation of a flexible and tailored set of open software. V6 for Academia is a suite of world-class integrated software: CATIA for product design, DELMIA for digital manufacturing, SIMULIA for realistic simulation, and ENOVIA for collaborative innovation.
SCALABLE PACKAGE SIZES TO MEET YOUR GROWING NEEDS
All packages are available in four sizes (S, M, L, XL) to meet the needs of diverse institutions in higher and secondary education:
- Small – for up to 30 users
- Medium – for up to 100 users
- Large – for up to 300 users
- Extra Large – for up to 900 users
A RICH, INTER-DISCIPLINARY PLATFORM
- Inter-disciplinary learning environment, combining broad subsets of Dassault Systèmes Industry leading PLM software
- Designed to enable collaboration, design in context, work package-based engineering and many other industry required practices
- Ubiquitous home working and student contribution traceability with robust control tools
- Addressing all levels and specialized skill categories expected by employers