NIHA Solutions Team has vast experience in Manufacturing & Engineering industries and has capability to take-up any jobs related to manufacturing consultancy. The team will study the customer requirements, identify the right supplier and ensure Quality, Time and Cost parameters are met during the manufacturing process.
Manufacturing Consultancy :
- Identify the right vendors as per the customer/process requirements.
- Establish NDA agreements with short listed Vendors & Customers
- Initiate, conduct meetings and communicate in writing to freeze Techno-Commercial discussions, processes, technical input and output Parameters
- Meeting All customer post-processing requirements, including, coupon testing, component testing, material characterization, welding, joining, fixtures, heat treatment, finishing operations, Process efficiency etc.
- And any other requirements from customer, w.r.t post-processing, applicable during the course of manufacturing.
- Support for parts manufactured using latest CNC Machines – using 3-Axis, 5-Axis and above
- Create Quality Assurance Plan with acceptance and rejection levels.
- Create Project Monitoring Plan with Project mile stones, schedules and logistics.
- Provide respective designs, drawings, technical inputs and clarifications of the project to Vendors
- Liaison to provide raw materials, parts, components, sub-assembly parts, assembly parts as required to Vendors
- Liaison to collect raw materials, parts, components, sub-assembly parts, assembly parts as required.
- Liaison to conduct tests, inspect, accept, reject and certify process, part, assembly with, third party inspection agency, if required
- Liaison with end user and customer.
- Support PMA(Part Manufacturers Approval)
- Advise on Manufacturing process development, Jigs and Fixtures, CNC Programming / Tool Path generation, Process Planning, Reverse & Value Engineering.