Plastic Injection Molding Design and Analysis
We have 10+ years of experience in the following areas of Plastic Injection Molding :
Plastic Injection Molding :
Good quality plastic injection molded parts can only be produced by using good mould.
How to make a perfect mould? Good design and plastic flow analysis. Done before cutting the tool, flow analysis saves effort, time & money, allowing changes to be made and desigining that perfect mould. Improves product quality, performance and appearance.
This analysis gives a preview as to how the material fills a mould’s cavity and indicates potential areas of concern. Helps you in designing the cooling circuit, predicts warpage & shrinkages.
- Resolve wall thickness issues
- Optimize gate location
- Fill mold cavities consistently and uniformly
- Avoid costly tooling errors and rework
- Improve manufacturability
- Reduce time to market
- Improve efficiency and quality
- Discover potential visual defects, including air traps, sink marks and weld lines
- Evaluate different material options pre-production to choose the best material
- Show customer and supplier data to support your design or need for changes
Moldex3D is the world leading CAE product for the plastic injection molding industry. With the best-in-class analysis technology, Moldex3D can help you carry out in-depth simulation of the widest range of injection molding processes and to optimize product designs and manufacturability. In addition, its high compatibility and adaptability have provided users with instant connection to mainstream CAD systems, generating a flexible simulation-driven design platform.
Plastic injection molding Design & Analysis Services:
- Fill/pack analysis
- Cooling circuit design
- Warpage analysis
- Birefringence analysis (for clear plastics)
Major Industries Verticals Supported :
- Government (Defence, Derospace, Nuclear)
- Telecom, computer, medical electronics, white goods
Partial List of our customers : Injection Molding
- Automotive : TVS Motor Company, Brakes India, India Japan Lighting (Koito), Valeo, Eaton, Hella
- Electronics : Sony Ericsson, Tyco Electronics, Schneider Electric, FCI, O/E/N
- Govt : CIPET, NTTF
- Engineering: Infosys, SRF
Tool Experience :
- Plastic Injection Moudling –
- Moldflow, Moldex3D