Program helps in designing mechanical and construction projects in 2D. Application contains an extensive set of standardized parts prepared on the basis of national and international standards. It is also possible to draw and edit technological schemes, as well as, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
CADprofi Mechanical module can be bought separately or in full CADprofi Suite package, which contains all 4 CADprofi modules for 50% of the price.
Access to libraries of many well-known electrical and HVAC & Piping manufacturers.
A set of CAD symbols from various industries.
Possibility to buy a single library, whole branch series or a whole set (Suite).
Compatibility with the latest CAD programs.
Possibility to create specifications.
A comprehensive program that help in designing.
Access to libraries of well-known manufacturers.
Extended content of symbols libraries and parametrical objects from many standards.
Designing evacuation, fire and safety plans.
Possibility to extend the databases on your own.
Tools for full description and projects detailing.
Compatibility with the latest CAD programs.
Extended specification creator.
Additional edition commands.
- A rich set of parametric standardized parts and fasteners, including bolts, screws, washers, nuts, joints, rivets, studs, openings, rebates, wedges, pivots, pins, bearings, grease nipples, rings and many more.
- Steel and aluminium shapes and profiles: L-shapes, C-shapes, T-shapes, flat bars, hollow profiles, rods, pipes and others.
- Elements used for designing apparatus, including flanges and dished ends, steel pipes and fittings (elbows, tees, reducers). It is possible to draw pipelines with automatic insertion of bends and automatic connection of pipes by using a variety of fittings.
- Procedures used for calculating the heat exchangers and different types of tube bundles in heat exchangers.
- Dynamic scaling of parts when inserting them into drawing or when editing projects. This allows for automatic selection of the size of the element directly in the drawing (e.g. selecting screws with a length matched to the thickness of connected elements).
- Versatile editing commands that allow for reversal of elements, extending steel profiles etc.
- All parts have different views adapted for creating different designs (e.g. front views, side, cross-section etc.). It is also possible to define the style and detail level that allows for insertion of parts with details, axes, hatch etc.
- System of freely configurable marking welds, tolerance signs, edge, roughness and others.
- Convenient design of diagrams and pneumatic systems using smart symbols, lines and editing functions.
- Additional drawing tools that greatly facilitate the creation of technical drawings (axis, circle axes, center marks, bisectors and others).
- Designing is done in accordance with designers habits and requirements.
- Metric or imperial units available.
- Tools for full description and projects detailing.
- Automatic numbering of objects.
- A system of quick search of products in the database.
- Access to CAD libraries of many world known manufacturers.
- Possibility to important and add to the program user’s own symbols or objects.
- Automatic layer management and printing styles allows user to achieve prints with predefined line thickness, colours, etc.
- Possibility to define the list of “favourites” that allows to work in accordance with user habits and preferences.
- Possibility of adding your own translations or changing the terminology that is used in the program.
- Smart insertion of objects with the possibility of attaching them to other objects by using the “one-click” technology.
- Intelligent commands that allow for performing quick editing operations on symbols and objects directly in the drawing.
- Possibility to create any diagrams, flowcharts, technological and functional schemes, algorithms.
- Possibility to create bill of materials and specifications that can be either printed or exported to multiple formats including pdf, rtf (doc), xls, xml, csv, html and more.
- Automatic creation of graphical legends.
- On-line help with many illustrations and exemplary videos that explain in details how to use the program.
- On-line update system.
Hundreds of standards
CADprofi Mechanical program is equipped with an extensive set of standardized parts, apparatus construction, steel fittings and other steel products, hydraulic and pneumatic objects, marks, as well as, other elements based on both local and international standards.
Check out our video tutorials!
Videos show efficient ways to create projects by using the CADprofi Architectural add-on. After seeing these movies, you can continue to “manually” draw in your base CAD program. But will you still want to do it?
The Unicode based user interface supports 24 languages, i.e. English, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
You can easily change the language in the configuration program.
Our software is available through well developed distributors network in many countries, thanks to this you can have direct support in your native language.
Ease of use
CADprofi is a professional parametric CAD application that vastly accelerates design work. The application’s convenient, user-friendly interface makes it possible to fully employ its features immediately, without the need of extensive software training. CADprofi is highly popular among architects and engineers. Less experienced users, who only occasionally work with CAD drawings, also highly praise the accessibility and functionality of our software.
Tens of thousands of users from all over the world have already chosen the CADprofi package. This is the reason, why we always take care to preserve full compatibility with other CAD applications in every new version of our software. Our applications will automatically configure itself to be optimally compatible with any selected software environment (AutoCAD, ARES, BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and many more). Drawings created in CADprofi are fully compatible with DWG and DXF formats and can be edited in any CAD application without the need to run and use our software.
Architects, engineers and designers use CADprofi to create projects of building construction, piping, plumbing, ventilation, electricity and other industry technology installations as well as the mechanical and structural constructions. The application package is composed of the following modules:
All of the application modules are mutually compatible, and each can be installed separately or in combination with any number of the others. CADprofi has been developed mainly as a tool used in 2D and isometric drawings. The continuously updated library of objects by many industry manufacturers also greatly facilitates 3D design. The software is equipped with a rich array of functions supporting the user at every level of design work: from autonumbering and description system to the bill-of-materials generation and exporting data into many file formats for further editing (including doc, xls, xml and many others).