Program helps in designing of all electrical installations in both construction and industry. Application has got a convenient schematic editor, a possibility to design on architectural plans, as well as, the possibility to create 3D models for some installation types.
CADprofi Electrical module can be bought separately or in full CADprofi Suite package, which contains all 4 CADprofi modules for 50% of the price.
- Power Distribution Scheme Creator instantly creates single-line schemes based on chosen symbols and product libraries. Automatic numbering of apparatuses, terminal blocks, selection of drawing sheets and systems of N lines (top/bottom of the scheme).
- Designing power distribution, control and automation installations with usage of multivariant symbols that allows for any configuration of apparatus.
- Complete symbols of IEC, NFPA, ISO, PN and other libraries that have been prepared in accordance with both national and international standards. Symbols can be inserted with automatic positioning, line interruptions, automatic numbering and labeling.
- Complete libraries of leading manufacturers (ABB, EATON, Schneider Electric, SIEMENS, Hager, Lovato Electric, ETI, Legrand, Cablofi, DEHN, Noark Electric, Schrack Technik, F&F, RELPOL, Pulsar and others).
- Designing on architectural plans, insertion of sockets and connectors, deployment of lighting fixtures, designing linear lighting and power of any energy type. Program also possesses the possibility to configure junction boxes with any configuration of sockets and connectors.
- Lighting rails, equipment and dedicated lighting fixtures, LED strips 12V/24V, Slim, RGB, RGBW, CCT (two-color), RGB + CCT, COB with a set of connectors.
- Quick addressing of objects and numbering of electrical circuits with automatic control of numbering correctness.
- Predefined line circuit templates, distribution centres (switchgear), motor starters and many more.
- A rich library of general views of modular apparatus, including: protection, control, switching, signaling, measuring, industrial, panel and switchgear apparatus.
- A rich library of general views of modular, meter, multimedia, hermetic, flush-mounted and surface-mounted switchboards (distributors). Flush-mounted, surface-mounted and floor-standing system cabinets with elements of the development system and additional accessories: DIN TH35 mounting rails, busbars, comb channels.
- Designing ICT cabinets with elements of structural cabling and fiber optic networks.
- Fire alarm control panels, control panels – general views and system solutions by AWEX, Bosch, D+H, LST, POLON-ALFA, Satel, Siemens.
- ENERGA switchgears (distributors): cable, cable and measurement connectors, cable and measurement cabinets, connectors and street lighting cabinets etc.
- Designing automation systems – also with the use of PLC controllers, including Siemens LOGO!, SIMATIC S7-1200, SIMATIC S7-1500.
- Convenient creator for creating PLC controller symbols – defining block elements, defining the type, quantity and description of the I/O.
- Block diagrams, electrical schemes and symbols of electrical equipment used in designing of smart building (EIB/KNX installation symbols, controllers, alarm control panels, neurons, converters, input expanders, USB and HDMI extenders, PoE switches, modems, routers, cameras, sensors etc.).
- Designing many types of low voltage installations, including alarm systems, supervision, IP video surveillance, antennas and others.
- Designing cable routes with usage of convenient commands for drawing sequences of cable trays, ducts and cable ladders with automatic insertion of appropriate fittings. Cable trays can be drawn automatically along the indicated infoline.
- Possibility to import luminaires from DIALux. During import all luminaires will be replaced with standard CADprofi blocks and information about them (name, type) will be taken from DIALux and replaced with appropriate attributes.
- Designing lightning protection systems using system solutions by Elko-bis, BUDNIOK TECHNIKA and Pawbol.
- Designing photovoltaic installations using products and ready-made PV solutions from ABB, DEHN, EATON, ETI, Hager, Noark Electric, Lovato Electric, Schneider Electric, SCHRACK Technik and other companies.
- Designing busbars installations with the possibility to work in 2D or 3D.
- Automatic generation of 2D views based on symbols used in the project.
- Automatic selection of cabinet with the possibility of determining the space reserve for the needs of possible future expansion.
- Bill of materials/specifications of amount of cables and other specifications that include parameters of electro-technical objects and their assignment to circuits
- Designing is done in accordance with designers habits and requirements.
- Metric or imperial units available.
- Tools for full description and projects detailing.
- Automatic numbering of objects.
- A system of quick search of products in the database.
- Access to CAD libraries of many world known manufacturers.
- Possibility to important and add to the program user’s own symbols or objects.
- Automatic layer management and printing styles allows user to achieve prints with predefined line thickness, colours, etc.
- Possibility to define the list of “favourites” that allows to work in accordance with user habits and preferences.
- Possibility of adding your own translations or changing the terminology that is used in the program.
- Smart insertion of objects with the possibility of attaching them to other objects by using the “one-click” technology.
- Intelligent commands that allow for performing quick editing operations on symbols and objects directly in the drawing.
- Possibility to create any diagrams, flowcharts, technological and functional schemes, algorithms.
- Low-voltage, calling, video intercom and CCTV systems.
- Possibility to create bill of materials and specifications that can be either printed or exported to multiple formats including pdf, rtf (doc), xls, xml, csv, html and more.
- Automatic creation of graphical legends.
- On-line help with many illustrations and exemplary videos that explain in details how to use the program.
- On-line update system.
Are you tired of drawing schemes manually? Would you like to generate them automatically? There is a way!
In CADprofi program, after selecting and placing the apparatus in the dialog window, you can automatically generate energy distribution schemes. In this way, you can quickly prepare the project focusing only on the selection of products and not on manual drawing.
Access to libraries of many well-known electrical and HVAC & Piping manufacturers.
A set of CAD symbols from various industries.
Possibility to buy a single library, whole branch series or a whole set (Suite).
Compatibility with the latest CAD programs.
Possibility to create specifications.
A comprehensive program that help in designing.
Access to libraries of well-known manufacturers.
Extended content of symbols libraries and parametrical objects from many standards.
Designing evacuation, fire and safety plans.
Possibility to extend the databases on your own.
Tools for full description and projects detailing.
Compatibility with the latest CAD programs.
Extended specification creator.
Additional edition commands.
Check out our video tutorials!
Videos show efficient ways to create projects by using the CADprofi Architectural add-on. After seeing these movies, you can continue to “manually” draw in your base CAD program. But will you still want to do it?
Evacuation plans and fire protection installations
CADprofi software is a comprehensive application that helps in designing in both construction and industry, with particular emphasis on plans and systems that ensure the safety of people staying in buildings. Several modules are available that help in designing industry projects related to fire protection and evacuation. CADprofi HVAC & Piping module is used to design any piping and ventilation installations, including fire extinguishing installations and smoke venting systems.
The Unicode based user interface supports 24 languages, i.e. English, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
You can easily change the language in the configuration program.
Our software is available through well developed distributors network in many countries, thanks to this you can have direct support in your native language.
Ease of use
CADprofi is a professional parametric CAD application that vastly accelerates design work. The application’s convenient, user-friendly interface makes it possible to fully employ its features immediately, without the need of extensive software training. CADprofi is highly popular among architects and engineers. Less experienced users, who only occasionally work with CAD drawings, also highly praise the accessibility and functionality of our software.
Tens of thousands of users from all over the world have already chosen the CADprofi package. This is the reason, why we always take care to preserve full compatibility with other CAD applications in every new version of our software. Our applications will automatically configure itself to be optimally compatible with any selected software environment (AutoCAD, ARES, BricsCAD GstarCAD, progeCAD, ZWCAD, IntelliCAD and many more). Drawings created in CADprofi are fully compatible with DWG and DXF formats and can be edited in any CAD application without the need to run and use our software.
Architects, engineers and designers use CADprofi to create projects of building construction, piping, plumbing, ventilation, electricity and other industry technology installations as well as the mechanical and structural constructions. The application package is composed of the following modules:
All of the application modules are mutually compatible, and each can be installed separately or in combination with any number of the others. CADprofi has been developed mainly as a tool used in 2D and isometric drawings. The continuously updated library of objects by many industry manufacturers also greatly facilitates 3D design. The software is equipped with a rich array of functions supporting the user at every level of design work: from autonumbering and description system to the bill-of-materials generation and exporting data into many file formats for further editing (including doc, xls, xml and many others).